Enrollment Steps and Process
1. Complete a MESA Community College Program Application.
(The 2017-2018 MESA Program Application will be available July 17, 2017) CLICK HERE to download the fillable PDF.
- Don’t forget to sign the last page!
2. Attach a copy of your Financial Aid Award Letter or BOG fee waiver.
- This is in your Student Portal under Fee Waiver page.
3. Attach a copy of your current schedule of classes.
- If you don’t have access to a printer all materials can be printed at no cost in the MESA Center, 3rd floor Bertolini Building.
4. Hand-deliver your application to the MESA Center.
- A MESA staff member will review your application and make an appointment for a mandatory MESA Program Orientation.
- During this 1-hour orientation, you will be introduced to the MESA Statewide Program, learn how you can benefit from the services provided by MESA, and fully understand what is expected of students enrolled in MESA.